Enjoy the benefits and flexibility of fully accessible clinical documentation software, the convenience of the Web, and the highest standards in data backup and security.
- Using Cloud-based software means you always have access to your most crucial information when and where you need it.
- There are no expensive software upgrades, maintenance costs, or licensing fees for multiple users or computers.
- Reliably forecast IT expenditures with a subscription-based pricing model.
- The entire infrastructure of your business is right at your fingertips with nothing more than a simple Internet connection.
- Being Cloud-native means you can access the system from any computer, not just the computers you own.
- Don’t be fooled by “Web-enabled” software which runs on software installed on your computer.
- All servers are housed in secure commercial facilities and utilize the highest standards in data backup and database redundancy.
- State-of-the-art data encryption, monitoring, and anti-virus protection ensures all data is secured well beyond HIPAA requirements. Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing all your sensitive data is safe, secure, and perpetually backed up.
- The Internet is always on and so is PBOmd. Never worry about your servers going down and losing precious time and productivity again. Our backup system ensures your data, settings and applications will never be lost.
- PBOmd's integrated support goes well beyond the traditional help desk. An Implementation Manager is assigned to you to help tailor the software to meet your specific needs.
- New features integrate seamlessly into your system with no downloads, so you always have the most current electronic medical records software available.
To learn more, take a Quick Tour
or Contact Us
For workflow management including to-do list, staff and patient messaging, lab results, notes and documents pending review
Displays all office visits, notes, orders, prescriptions, reports and pertinent patient information
Annotation on any image or form
Complete ICD-9 database with over 80,000 common medical terms for cross referencing ICD-9 codes for patient problem lists
ePrescribing functionality with Drug Formulary, Drug to Drug interaction and Drug to allergy interaction
Electronic Lab results with provider review and workflow management
Electronic radiology results with provider review and workflow management
View radiology and other images from the patients chart